Enjoy paintings by Fine Art Artist Romeo Dobrota. Romi Dobrota. Exclusively sold at romefineart.com
All this paintings are hand drawn on canvas and are not digitally printed or reproduced .
All paintings are unique and are only available once.
Curriculum … Romeo Dobrota. Romi Dobrota
Statement for Romeo Dobrota.
I’m Romeo Dobrota from Toronto, Canada! There is no doubt that I was born with the passion and talent of producing fine art for the intellectual and emotional enjoyment of myself and the public. My art is born at the intersection of philosophy, astronomy, healing, and psychology. The focus of my studies done in Europe and Canada was on sculpture, painting, mosaic, design, cartoon, and Byzantine art. One who contemplates my artwork will notice surprising materials and techniques as a result of my genuine curiosity and excitement of exploring less traveled roads.
As such, in early 1990’s in my paintings may introduce 3D elements inspired from sculpture and use beautiful colored organic bee wax with 24 K gold leaves, to create powerful images, ideas and feelings related techniques like a Historical Egyptian’s technology: paintings, sarcophagus, inside of pyramids etc.
I studied The Byzantine Art, at Saint Vladimir Institute from Toronto, and mosaic at Mount Nebo, Jordan! I’m fascinated by Universe … Galaxy … Space … Time … Infinite … Light … Soul … History, Religion!
The same in 1990’s I started to place the human form against the landscape in an attempt of revealing the complex intellectual and emotional nature of our beings. As an artist I truly believe that art has a great power of easing metaphysical restlessness and alleviate anxieties, so many of my ideas and color palette glorify the mind and soul. Later in that same decade, I started to bring at the core of my art geometric shapes combined with elements of astronomy in which the public finds a sense of liberation and healing even beyond the individual experience, at the societal level. This important milestone in my artistic life coincides of course with the immersion from a totalitarian regime into a world free of censorship and avid to embrace new ideas and artistic expressions.
Throughout the years I participated in series of exhibitions, most significant being in 2010 at the Art Gallery of Ontario, for which I was praised in Toronto Sun (2010/11/08). In 2019 my arts were got comment in different news papers: New York Magazine – New York, Observatory – Toronto, and in Amsterdam I did 2 different television’s interviews for Netherland and Portugal. As such in 2019 I did on line interview regarding the Contemporary Art Station Barcelona! In the same year, 2019, came with a multitude of exhibition projects, and I would not be wrong to say that this is one of the most successful years for the recognition of the value of my artwork. Throughout the year 2019 I participated to a group exhibitions at: Hittite Gallery Yorkville Toronto (4 exhibitions), International Fir Art Tokyo, Contemporary Art Station Barcelona, International Art Fair in Amsterdam, Parks Gallery in Austria, Carousel Moderns Art Louvre in Paris, Middle East Arts Collectors Catalog, Next year (2020) I will participate to several other exhibitions in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Film Festival Arts Cannes France, Basel Switzerland, Munich, Vienna etc. My artwork can be found in permanent display in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia. Enjoy my art at my:
Thank you for taking time to contemplate my art.
Enjoy the beauty!
Romeo Dobrota Fine Art ArtistSculpturerPainterFatherMore..
EXHIBITIONS … HAVE BEEN… WILL BE
- Next Miami, London, LA, Monaco, during 2021
- Exhibitions with Art UpClose Gallery from New York at Pier 94, Manhattan 2020
- International Contemporary ART Biennial Basel, 19-21 June 2021
- International Fine Art Biennale Cannes Film Festival 2021.
- Exhibition with PAKS Gallery in Vienna, Austria, in 2020, 2021.
- Exhibition with PAKS Gallery Castle Hubertendorf , Austria, in 2020, 2021.
- Exhibition with PAKS Gallery, in Munich, Germany, 2020, 2021
- Middle East Art Association Collector Catalog, Dubai – Abu Dhabi, Emirates, 2020.
- Modern Art Masters in Complex du Louvre Paris, October, 18-20, 2019.
- International Art Fair Exhibition, Beurs van Berlage, Amsterdam, NL, August 30-31’st 2019.
- Exhibition, Hittite Gallery, Yorkville, Toronto, May, June, July, August 2019.
- Contemporary Art Station, Barcelona, July, 1st-31st 2019.
- International Art Fair Exhibition, Belle salle Roppongi, Tokyo, Japan, June 7th-8th 2019.
- Metropolitan Church Toronto 2011.
- Saint Vladimir Institute Toronto 2009, 2010, 2011.
- All Saints Church Toronto 2009, 2010.
- The Champs of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Exhibitions, George Brown College, Toronto, Canada, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
- The Art of Victorian Photo-collage, Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, 2010.
- Expositions painting and sculpture in marble, different European Countries, between 1980-1990.
LINK GALLERY, AWARDS, PRIZES, DIPLOMAS, MASS MEDIA, CATALOG, CERTIFICATES
- www.facebook.com/watch/?v=711276952950310. The Art Project, “Don’t STOP to LIVES”!, I’m part of this Project under UNESCO Program! International Day! Thanks Paks Gallery from Austria!
- www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1362486147286721&set=a.474466786088666. An interview with CNN, Austrian Chancellor, Sebastian Kurz regarding The Art Project, “Don’t STOP to LIVES”!, I’m part of this project under UNESCO Program, International Day! Thanks Paks Gallery from Austria!
- Cotidianul.ro: www.cotidianul.ro/romeo-dobrota-din-toronto-artistul-plastic-din-vecini/?fbclid=IwAR01_U_w1gkkbSzVKQVHEUlZlHEBcrm9_0pmVl_hjeFVabxxpno4DKC_V0Q
- The International Prize Leonardo da Vinci – The Universal Artist Florence Italy 2019. https://www.mais-art.nl/index/205196377_Leonardo+Da+Vinci.html#.XdXjV0qJJPY
- The Circle Foundation For The Arts, Artist oft he Year Award 2019- Honorable Mention – Romeo Dobrota 
- Modern Art Exhibition Catalog, Louvre Paris 2019.
- About Art Magazine Europe 2019, Paks Gallery nr. 2/2019
- International Art Fair Official Catalog, Amsterdam, 2019
- International Art Fair Official Catalog, Tokyo, 2019.
- Barcelona: Interview “On line” at Contemporary Art Station Exhibition Barcelona, July 2019. www.contemporaryartstation.com/interviews/2019/6/14/interview-with-romi-dobrota
- Barcelona: www.contemporaryartstation.com/barcelona-2019/2019/6/14/romi-dobrota-canada?fbclid=IwAR0uAO8EjnMz–2CBBI4JLn7nYjoOu2sRo3vuBGChvvISitNvWNOTaO3pfY
- Barcelona: www.contemporaryartstation.com/barcelona-july-2019/2019/6/14/romi-dobrota-canada
- Barcelona: www.contemporaryartstation.com/
- Certificate of Participation at Contemporary Art Station Barcelona.
- Amsterdam Interviw 10H Faustino Creative Media TV: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTpszSTO6xI
- Interview at 10 H Faustino Creative Media for TV Portugal 2019.
- Interview at 10 H Faustino Creative Media for TV Netherlands 2019.
- Tokyo: https://issuu.com/globalartagency/docs/tiaf2019_final_catalogue_singlep
- “Puzzle”, the cover book, by Letitia Vladislav, Publishing “Eikon” Edition, Spain 2019.
- Observatorul, Toronto, April 2019. www.observatorul.com/articles_main.asp?action=articleviewdetail&ID=19749
- New York RoMagazin, New York, March, April, May, June 2019.
- Toronto Sun, Toronto, Nov. 8, 2010.
- Award from Group Exhibition at Art Gallery Of Ontario 2010!
- Awards Exhibitions Sculpture in Marble in Europe 1985 and 1987!